Pregnancy involves much more than just taking a test and having an ultrasound. We partner with agencies that offer a variety of services, like medical care, housing, education, jobs, and insurance. Lifeline will help you find the specific support you need and provide community referrals.
We can help!
Lifeline can refer for:
- First of all, having a doctor following you during your pregnancy is essential. In order for you to be cared for, we refer to local OB doctors who can provide prenatal medical care.
- Following a positive pregnancy test at our clinic, we can provide a pregnancy confirmation letter. This letter can then be used to apply for insurance.
- Additionally, we can refer clients to the nutrition program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC). They provide food, health care referrals, and nutrition education. This program is open to low-income pregnant and new moms with infants and children up to age five.
- If you are looking for housing or need help with housing costs, we can put you in touch with groups that can help.
- In the same vein as WIC, we provide info about local food pantry pick-up locations and resources.
- Considering adoption? We can put you in touch with licensed adoption agency social workers who can then explain all aspects of the adoption process. While adoption can seem confusing, you can get the resources you need.
- If you are looking for a licensed counselor, we can provide a referral to a local professional.
- Head Start educates young children from low-income families. We can refer you to Head Start and Early Head Start programs that support the overall growth of children from birth to age 5.
- We can give information about job fairs, community workshops, and a local career center.
- Finally, we can connect you with many other local resources based on your needs.
We are here for you.
Call us to schedule an appointment 660.665.5688, text 660-207-5886, or make one online.
Make an Appointment