The COVID-19 pandemic presents many diverse and unique challenges for us all. In an effort to ensure the safety of our clients, Lifeline will adhere to the following safety precautions:
- All our staff and volunteers will practice social distancing at all times. This includes always maintaining a distance of a minimum of six feet;
- Our staff will conduct temperature checks daily before beginning work shifts and wear masks while serving clients;
- Our staff with medical issues or conditions that prohibit wearing masks will be exempted from this with proper documentation. However, these staff will always maintain social distance from clients, and utilize other safety precaution measures such as staying behind plexiglass barriers, etc., as necessary to ensure safety;
- Our staff will sanitize all surfaces frequently in order to continue best health practices within our clinic;
- All our clients will need to answer health screening questions before making in-person appointments;
- Clients not comfortable with in-person appointments can choose to participate in virtual appointments. We will conduct these appointments via secure and HIPPA compliant services at all times.
We know that needed supplies (especially diapers, wipes, and formula) are short stocked in stores. Therefore, Lifeline will provide emergency packs of diapers, wipes, formula, and other needed baby supplies to anyone in need.
If you have questions or would like additional information, please call us at 660-665-5688.
Our concern is for the safety and comfort of all of our clients. We will update these precautions frequently to meet the needs of this ever-changing situation.